Photo

Dual Sheath Redux won't work.

Best Answer Halde , 01 August 2019 - 10:41 AM

I just noticed it is not just as if it wasen't installed. The weapon is sheathed, and then appears between my legs, while the other weapon is sheathed normally. Staves appear below and between my feet as well when I sheathe them. I didn't notice this before, I hope it makes it easier to troubleshoot :-)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:38 PM

Hi all!

I've been battling a bit with Dual Sheath Redux. It doesn't show any errors, and MO doesn't show anything either. It just doesn't work ingame. I've installed it numerous times in the past, never with problems. It functions as if it wasen't installed, showing only the one sheathed weapon, the right hand one (on the left upper outer thigh). I've tried reinstalling the mod multiple times (as in installing and patching it), logging into a variety of different saves, and also creating new characters. So far, nothing has worked. I've been feral running LOOT when installing the different patches. I am running Skyrim LE, with a STEP Extended setup, with a variety of other mods as well. I have attached my load order and mod list, in case they are useful for some troubleshoot. I hope someone can help :-)

Best regards

Halde

Attached Files

#2 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:41 AM   Best Answer

I just noticed it is not just as if it wasen't installed. The weapon is sheathed, and then appears between my legs, while the other weapon is sheathed normally. Staves appear below and between my feet as well when I sheathe them. I didn't notice this before, I hope it makes it easier to troubleshoot :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users