Dual Sheath Redux won't work.

Halde

Question

Hi all!

I've been battling a bit with Dual Sheath Redux. It doesn't show any errors, and MO doesn't show anything either. It just doesn't work ingame. I've installed it numerous times in the past, never with problems. It functions as if it wasen't installed, showing only the one sheathed weapon, the right hand one (on the left upper outer thigh). I've tried reinstalling the mod multiple times (as in installing and patching it), logging into a variety of different saves, and also creating new characters. So far, nothing has worked. I've been feral running LOOT when installing the different patches. I am running Skyrim LE, with a STEP Extended setup, with a variety of other mods as well. I have attached my load order and mod list, in case they are useful for some troubleshoot. I hope someone can help :-)

Best regards

Halde

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

1 answer to this question

I just noticed it is not just as if it wasen't installed. The weapon is sheathed, and then appears between my legs, while the other weapon is sheathed normally. Staves appear below and between my feet as well when I sheathe them. I didn't notice this before, I hope it makes it easier to troubleshoot :-)