Photo

SKSE ini file

skse ini file

Best Answer TechAngel85 , 03 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

You'll have to create one as SKSE doesn't ship with the INI for whatever reason. It should be in the MO mod:

SKSE64 Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NikiRandom

NikiRandom

Prisoner

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:53 AM

Hi. I've been reading about the possible benefits of having particular entries in an SKSE ini file. E.g. ClearInvalidRegistrations=1, which sounds like it might be useful.

Where I have got stuck is that I don't have an SKSE ini file in either my MO2 mods folder or in my SSE Steam game directory, and I don't know where I should create it.

I have an SKSE folder here - G:\MO2 Skyrim SE\mods\SKSE64 Data - which is the one that gets created when installing SKSE in MO2. In my Steam game folder I have no SKSE folder at all.

So, I don't know if I should create SKSE ini in the MO2 location, or if I should create both an SKSE ini file and an SKSE folder in my Steam game location.

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 03:42 PM   Best Answer

You'll have to create one as SKSE doesn't ship with the INI for whatever reason. It should be in the MO mod:

SKSE64 Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini

#3 NikiRandom

NikiRandom

Prisoner

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

Thank you very much : )

I knew I had to create the ini, I just didn't know where.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skse, ini file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users