I'm having a very strange problem. Until recently, everything was running just fine, but in the past month or so I've had this issue that I can't get into any new lands using DynDOLOD without causing a CTD. This means mods such as going to Kirkmore in the "Haafstad and Border to High Rock" mod, Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, and Beyond Reach. Interestingly, I can get to Solstheim, but I haven't tried the Dawnguard "Falmer Valley" since I'm not that far along in the quests yet. If, for whatever reason, I do make it to a new land (if even just briefly), the system CTDs shortly after, and if I attempt to load any saves created in that land, the system CTDs immediately.
I'm using MO2, and I also have Open Cities and therefore use the two-step process when running DynDOLOD. I also have a huge load order with more than 400 plugins and over 500 mods. I also use the Ultra Trees setup so I'm using TreeFullFallBack=0. I've tried all the steps you've posted, including all the advice you gave Alastor in the "ctd, ils and impossible to load game when i using DynDOLOD" thread. I also deactivated DynDOLOD and tried getting into the new lands. That works, so it seems the cause needs to be with DynDOLOD somehow (very possibly through an error on my end).
What I've done so far is the following (without success, I'm afraid):
- Upgraded from DynDOLOD SSE 2.59 to 2.69
- Uninstalled BS Bruma, Haafstad (i.e Kirkmore), Nyhus, Falskaar, Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, Beyond Reach, and Mirai, leaving "only" Wyrmstooth, Clockwork, Temple of Black Rock, and Secret of Dragon Head for test purposes. So far, Clockwork seems to work fine (as does Solstheim), but Wyrmstooth CTDs, as did both Falskaar and Beyond Reach in the end. I haven't tried Black Rock or Dragon Head yet. It seems those mods don't really use DynDOLOD much, though.
- Started a completely new game and reran TexGen and DynDOLOD
- Ran the count_loaded_refs_in_load_order script but only had a little over 300k references, and this with DynDOLOD installed
- Ran DynDOLOD with Temporary=1, and again with Temporary=0, just in case
- Ran DynDOLOD with TreeFullFallBack=0 and with TreeFullFallBack=1 (looks pretty horrible with TFFB=1, btw)
- Checked everything for missing NIFs
- Checked for Errors with SSEEdit
- Installed the Net Script Framework, but couldn't see anything in the crash dumps (then again, not really sure how to read those, either)
It's very possible I missed something obvious, and I'd be glad to post any logs or dumps if it will help. Any advice is greatly appreciated.