Error while running DynDOLOD

Gaelo

Question

Hello,

Today I attempted to run DynDOLOD for skyrim SE and during this process, I encountered a random error.

All I know of this error is the information DynDOLOD provided and I have included that in this post.
(Although while I was running DynDOLOD my browser and applications I was running constantly crashed I don't know if this is unrelated or not but thought I should include it.)

I have included a Bug report,my load order, and I could not find the DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt so I copied and pasted the results of running DynDOLOD to a notepad and included it.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it, Thanks ::):

Load Order.txt

DynDOLOD.txt

bugreport.txt

So I ran DynDOLOD and it seems to have gotten farther then the x64 launcher but there was still an error. Although I am unfamiliar with any free external file service to post the log so if you could please provide one that would be awesome, thanks.

Just truncate the log files to the last generation with the error, then you should be able to upload it here, or use https://pastebin.com/ for example.

That's unusual.

Edit DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini

Change these two settings

Expert=1

Verbose=1

Then start DynDOLOD. Change the wordspace to Tamriel, so the Execute LODGen button becomes available. Click it to run LODGen.exe again.

Check the command prompt window and compare it with the log.

Upload the log / screenshot if needed, in case it still not doing anything. 

Also upload DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt

So, I did that and LODGen seems to have encountered some sort of error, I was running it and it just closed.. but I see some sort of error in the log so maybe that can help.

And the LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt in Export is last updated yesterday so I guess when I was running it then. Its 37 MB of typing it's so large I can't even post it on Pastebin.

LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.7z

Not sure what to think yet about any of these errors.

Can you check if Data\meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforestsnowl03.nif opens without error in NifSkope?

If you can not find the file it is in a BSA. Then you can load everything in xEdit, start the Asset Browswer with CTRL+F3, type the file name into the filter field and right click open or extract the file.

Well, for a sec there I follow the hunch that it maybe was my computer and I upped my page file memory (it was pretty low at like 2 gigs) and I think it worked. I can't put my full DynDOLOD log in Pastebin because there is a 512 kilobytes limit but, here are the last few lines. Seems promising.

[00:45:42.466]    Waiting for LODGenx64.exe to finish ...
[00:45:47.507]    LODGenx64.exe for Tamriel completed successfully
[00:45:47.535]    
[00:45:47.567]    
[00:45:47.599]    DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully.
[00:49:05.952]    [49:39] Saving: DynDOLOD.esm
[00:49:06.915]    [49:40] Saving: DynDOLOD.esp
[00:49:08.869]    [49:42] Done saving.

Can tell me what you think though.

• +1 1