Cooperation with Skyrim Improved - Overhaul

daZza

Reading through there are a number of interesting ideas being developed in this mod. However it would take some extensive testing to see where or if these might conflict with currently recommended (or popular non-STEP) mods, especially in the area of crafting I suspect.

It has the potential to be a definite 'One To Watch' mod even though it doesn't fully lie within the 'scope' of what STEP attempts to be.

The author appears to have thought very carefully about the balance aspects of the changes he makes and the Archery changes are very welcome. If he continues to develop this as only a gameplay altering mod then it may very well be a perfect partner beside STEP, but I can't see the two integrating because although they do have complimentary goals, STEP retains users choice in game style while this may impose it's own style 'vision' too much.

Personally I am drawn to mods that increase 'realism' and make the whole experience more difficult because that is: a) the type of RPG I grew up with and b) the exact aspect of MMORPGs that has declined and forced me back to playing solo games again :P So for my part I will probably investigate this with further testing.