Intricate Spider Webs (by isoku)

stoppingby4now

• 11 months later...

Seriously, why don't you just install it in MO and see what is overwritten, then launch your game and go to any cave with spiders and check for yourself, then feed back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I use WB, but that also shows what is overwritten, so I could....however I will not be home until the end of the weekend so I figured I would throw out the question now just in case someone else had thought of combining the two :-/. That's all. 

... from the mods info, I decided to edit each spider web and cobweb mesh, using Nifskope, so each would have a different and separate texture associated with it, giving the game a more varied effect, as far as webs are concerned. I tried to make each new texture fit the mesh more convincingly to give a more immersive and spookier atmospheric feeling to lairs and abandoned areas. Even if it did fit I'm not certain why you would want to try. It is not like choosing a 1k over 2k variant. :|

... from the mods info' date=' I decided to edit each spider web and cobweb mesh, using Nifskope, so each would have a different and separate texture associated with it, giving the game a more varied effect, as far as webs are concerned. I tried to make each new texture fit the mesh more convincingly to give a more immersive and spookier atmospheric feeling to lairs and abandoned areas. Even if it did fit I'm not certain why you would want to try. It is not like choosing a 1k over 2k variant. :|

Well my thinking was that although he added more texture/meshes variants, he still must include the original 3 textures/meshes, right? So I figured if I installed Intricate Spider Webs OVER WEBS Extended, it would just use the great textures from Intricate Webs for those 3 original texture/meshes. That was my reasoning at least. I'm just not home to try it out so I wanted to see if anyone was interested and maybe wanted to try it. If not, no worries. 

• 1 year later...

The description recommends baseline "High" while the new STEP Compilation states "LQ" although the mod was only released in a "High and Medium," should the LQ in the new compilation not be MQ insted or was this reduced in quality further than the 2 versions released?

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP_Compilation#Recommendations

There is not a "MQ" tag. The HQ and LQ tags simply means there is either a higher quality option than the baseline (what STEP recommends), a lower quality option than baseline, or both.

• 1 year later...