mod organizer 2 not responding after pressing run and shows white box

zabigetsu0203

Question

My MO2 after pressing run with either both skse or loot it shows a white small box with "Mod Organizer" name atop of it and with a "?" and it just shows a white box and the application stops running and completely freezes until i close it with task manager, MO2 was fine yesterday i had plenty of mods stored with no problems what so ever, until today.

I'm speculating that this might be the cost of windows defender but i had it disabled, i deleted my MO2 profile and mods, installed a new one and the problem just keeps coming up, i searched up online to look for the same problem but i'm just getting nothing. I will provide further screenshots if you are willing to help. Thanks!

Edit: Skyrim SE, LOOT and SKSE works fine outside of MO2 just not inside in the application, I also don't have my mod organizer installed in the C drive, and it's also not inside skyrim se directory. Both are not in C drives and both separated.

Edited by zabigetsu0203

1 answer to this question