Hi to all and sorry for my bad english.Years ago i played and modded Oblivion with WB and Tes4Edit and i remember that i did obse installation(and his plugins)outside of any wryebash folder.Now i had bought skyrim LE and i prefer to use WB than Mod Organizer but i don't find guides about how to install skse with WB as mod manager.Someone is so kind to reply to my question?Thanks in advance.
Install skse with WryeBash(Skyrim LE)
Posted 10 November 2019 - 09:35 AM
I think the installation should be relatively the same for all mod managers:
- Download SKSE obviously
- Open the folder where you downloaded SKSE
- Right click SKSE*.7z, click Properties, click Unblock and click OK. This is a safety precaution to prevent Windows 10 from causing issues later on.
- Extract skse*.dll, skse_loader.exe and skse_steam_loader.dll into the Skyrim folder. This is the folder with TESV.exe and SkyrimLauncher.exe.
- Run you mod manager and select to install a new mod
- Select skse*.7z in you download folder from Step 1 and install normally.
The basic idea is to install the core components (the DLLs and EXEs) in the Skyrim folder and to install all of the scripts as a mod using your preferred mod manager.
You can also install the scripts directly in the Skyrim/Data folder, but I prefer to install anything that goes in the Data folder as mod to keep the Skyrim folder structure as clean as possible.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users