Mod organizer 2 not loading textures or animations.

amutemonkey

Question

Hi! Could you lend a hand?

I've been trying to get this working for a week. It's been pretty difficult these last few days. I had a working build with Vortex but I had a crash happen while in-game and couldn't manage to recover.. so I decided to move everything over to Mod Organizer. I purged all the mods and and started from scratch re downloading MO. I re downloaded a lot of mods and reinstalled all the base files to the Fallout 4 base folder. I can get the base game to load with no problems. However, when I load with the script extender all the menus from the MCM are loading but I'm not getting any textures or animations. 

I'm at a dead end for trouble shooting because the last step I took was trying to remake all the .ini for Fallout 4. 

I've made a Wrye Bash patch and a FalloutEditor Patch.. My extended script is in the right place... My directory and Mod Organizer are placed correctly.. I'm not sure what I'm missing and all the videos I try to google seem to be really dated. I have loot organizing everything.

I'm running about 117 mods. The fusion body and aaf framework with a lot of the everything that comes with it. 

I'm not sure what to attach but I'll attach anything I can.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet