Mod Organizer notification icon problem

madbusiness

Question

I recently have a problem with Mod Organizer 2. My notification Icon says I have a notification but when I click on it nothing appears. I know there is a new window that should pop up with the notification, but it isnt anywhere to be found. I'm thinking that it has popped-up, but It must be popping up off my display so I cant even see it. So that leads me to have to close Mod Organizer by using control-alt-del. Does anyone know how I can figure this out? The notification window is just not appearing on my display, but it evidently pops up, but I dont know where....lol. Thanks

3 answers to this question

The only possibility I can think of offhand is to try to use Windows+Shift+Right Arrow or Windows+Shift+Left Arrow to try to force the dialog back onto the screen, but this requires the dialog to have active focus. You might ask the dev over on the Mod Organizer discord channel if there's a way to set the coordinates of the dialog in the INI file or registry to force it onto the screen the next time it's opened... assuming it actually opened.

If you can get to the settings window, go to the Workarounds tab and press the button to "Reset Windows Geometries. You will get a popup to restart MO or cancel, restart MO and it will reopen to default settings. Your notification window should open up in the center of the main window now. 

This is late, but THANKS to both of you!The win+shift+right arrow opened the window so I could get to the workarounds tab and reset windows geometries. Thank you so much, this was driving me crazy.

This is late, but THANKS to both of you!The win+shift+right arrow opened the window so I could get to the workarounds tab and reset windows geometries. Thank you so much, this was driving me crazy.