Photo
- - - - -

A Quality World Map (by IcePenguin/Chesko)

textures

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:45 AM

Discussion topic:
A Quality World Map by IcePenguin/Chesko
Mod Picker Link

Notice: This mod is currently Form 43. Skyrim SE form is 44, thus the plugin will need to be saved in the CK.

#2 SaintBourbon

SaintBourbon

Noble

• Citizen
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:15 PM

Notice: This mod is currently Form 43. Skyrim SE form is 44, thus the plugin will need to be saved in the CK.

It seems only the "Vivid" version of this mod is affected by that, the classic version requires no update and is working fine for me.

#3 Tobogon

Tobogon

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:27 PM

It seems only the "Vivid" version of this mod is affected by that, the classic version requires no update and is working fine for me.

Can confirm

#4 Mercury71

Mercury71

Thane

• VIP-Supporter
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

How to get it to work with xLODGen and DynDOLOD?

#5 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

How to get it to work with xLODGen and DynDOLOD?

You don't need it. I'll drop it from testing.

When you run XLODGen for terrain LOD32, that is the map. You're generating a custom map from the textures in your install instead of relying on mods like this to provide "semi-accurate" maps.

#6 Mercury71

Mercury71

Thane

• VIP-Supporter
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:10 PM

You don't need it. I'll drop it from testing.

When you run XLODGen for terrain LOD32, that is the map. You're generating a custom map from the textures in your install instead of relying on mods like this to provide "semi-accurate" maps.

Yea, the map looks truly amazing after the generating... but no roads. I can se all bridges, towns and the trees look great. But no roads.

#7 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

Yea, the map looks truly amazing after the generating... but no roads. I can se all bridges, towns and the trees look great. But no roads.

The next update to Cathedral Landscapes should have roads. I know JonnyWang was working on them at one point.

#8 Mercury71

Mercury71

Thane

• VIP-Supporter
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:59 PM

The next update to Cathedral Landscapes should have roads. I know JonnyWang was working on them at one point.

Ohh, that would be epic. It is not a major problem since we all know every road in Skyrim in our sleep by now. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: textures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users