Photo
- - - - -
testing

A Quality World Map (by IcePenguin/Chesko)

textures

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,053 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 02:19 PM

Yes, clouds definitely shouldn't be on the map. It was dumb to have included them in the first place, IMO. Getting this into the patch would be great.

@DY

Can this be added to BethINI when you update, or are you saying that it is invalid now?

#17 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,826 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:27 PM

The INI tweak is no longer valid.

#18 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,934 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 09:45 PM

I'll get it into the next patch. Saw this too late for the one I added today.

#19 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,934 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:41 PM

Okay, so the clear map addon for this mod is meshes and textures, not just plugin edits. We can include it just for that addon, but it needs to be tested to see if it works okay without the plugin edits. 

#20 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • 12,934 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 04:05 PM

We don't need the main mod due to running xLODGen to generate the map ourselves, however, I tested the "Clear Map" addon today, and it still works perfectly. We should add this mod just for that option.

#21 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,053 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 06:44 PM

We don't need the main mod due to running xLODGen to generate the map ourselves, however, I tested the "Clear Map" addon today, and it still works perfectly. We should add this mod just for that option.

Agree. The map just shouldn't have clouds. Then we'll also be able to compare map in screens. Clouds obviate that exercise completely.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testing, textures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users