Realistic Water Two SE (by isoku/SparrowPrince/TechAngel85)

TechAngel85

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2021 at 6:04 PM, DoubleYou said:

If we are adding an ENB, we should look into using the ENB optional file. We might also consider the ENB Rain file if we use ENB Rain.

The ENB texture are provided with the base mod. The ENB file for download is just an update that removes ponds from being included in the ENB waves feature and adds an optional texture for rivers. Rivers will not work unless you remove the flowmaps from them. 

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, z929669 said:

@TechAngel85 We will need install instructions for the new 4.0 version. I assume:

• Optional Textures - Select Nothing (using DROPS for rain?)
  • Addons - Extended Ambiance

Install Darker Gradient Textures (-10%)

Sounds right. I'm not using the rain. We don't know if anyone does, to be honest. That said, I don't care if we use the rain either. Maybe some compares with default ENB vs RWT. There are other ENB rain textures our there too.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Eliian said:

Just noticed that this mod does not have the yellow vertical bar.  RW2 is a master for the L&W patch.

Thanks ... it's there in the 1.0.0 guide but not the 2.0.0 guide, because the patches aren't final for that version yet. Still a WIP.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, alphaniner said:

Is that a cheeky way of indicating that posting about updates is not encouraged? :doh:

Nope, I really mean it's a 'good' update. Lots of potential compatibility issues with other mods addressed and general best practice implemented.