Wrye Bash for Skyrim SE won't start, while Wrye Bash for Oblivion works fine

zinrio666

Question

Hello! 

This is my very first time posting here, so please bare with me

When I try to open Wrye Bash for Oblivion, it starts normally, but I when open Wrye Bash for Skyrim SE, Wrye Bash loads for a second and then closes. My Wrye Bash for SSE was working just fine a few days ago and now it doesn't work. Do you guys have a solution for this ?

The Wrye Bash process gets suspended and then closes itself when I try to launch Wrye Bash for SSE. I am using the standalone version, not the python one. I don't know what beta version I have because I renamed the folder to just 'Wrye Bash'. I am using Windows 10. I placed my Wrye Bash folder in my desktop and not in the SSE install directory. I have tried using another standalone version of Wrye Bash from Skyrim SE Nexus, which was the latest one, and that still didn't help. I have deleted temp files from the %temp% folder in Windows, that didn't help too. The BashBugDump.log shows nothing even when Wrye Bash crashes. I have tried adding an exclusion to the Wrye Bash folder in my AV, that didn't help. I have tried running Wrye Bash as administrator, didn't work. My Skyrim SE version is the current one (1.5.97) same goes for my SKSE. I use Vortex as my mod manager and I use BethINI to optimize my Skyrim SE inis.

Any help with be most appreciated.

Edited by zinrio666

1 answer to this question