Photo
accepted

Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes (by Wizkid34)

testing environmental

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 D1Z4STR

D1Z4STR

Guard

• Citizen
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 04:14 PM

Discussion topic:
Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes by Wizkid34
Mod Picker Link

#2 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Guard

• Citizen
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:34 AM

I'd like to try this mod but I don't know enough about ESP (standard 255 plugin limit), ESL-flagged (light master), and ESM-flagged (master) plugins.  Which type of plugin do you recommend installing alongside the STEP SE Core guide?  I'm thinking ESL according to the description in the installer but that's just an uneducated guess.

Edited by Kattmandu, 19 January 2020 - 10:47 AM.

#3 easyrider1988

easyrider1988

Noble

• Citizen
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

The author of The Northern Experience recommends to install ESM version and flag the plugin as ESL.

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/23894, Section Base Mods. There is a tutorial how to do it in the same page (Section About the Guide).

#4 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Guard

• Citizen
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 09:01 AM

The mod author claims that the ESM version is especially suitable for all those who use mods that drastically change the Skyrim landscape.  I don't think the STEP guide drastically changes it like The Northern Experience guide does.  Also, The Northern Experience has you install Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes before SMIM.  The mod author of SLaWF says to overwrite SMIM with his mod.

Edited by Kattmandu, 20 January 2020 - 09:08 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testing, environmental, accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users