Generated LOD for Azura statue is not using modded model

KillingMachine1914

Question

Greetings, 

As it was stated in the title, it seems DynDOLOD is not applying modded statue of Azura (Sexy Statues Skyrim v2 NSFW Warning) when generating LODs. When I launch the game, vanilla Azura appears instead of the modded variant. The modded statue of Azura will only appear once I get close enough to it. Also, I installed a mod which resize the statue 2x its normal to make it visible all across Skyrim (Elizabeths Tower - Azura Shrine SSE).

I have checked SSEEdit to see what defines the conflict and it turns out DynDOLOD.esp set the statue as persistent only and removed "is full lod" definition which was there in Elizabeth's Tower. I have very little idea of what those terms mean but my gut tells me that it has something to do with the trouble I am facing currently. Hence, is there a method to overcome this matter? 

Thank you very much in advance.

3 answers to this question

If you want to use the plugin Elizabeth Tower to increase the size of the Statue, make it an ESM, for example by using xEdit to set the ESM flag on the File Header record.

If you have mod that changes the model of the statue and want it to have correct object LOD, read the included DynDOLOD_Manual.html Custom Settings For Specific Mods - Revamped Assets Skyrim, Sexy Azura Statue

Edited by sheson

If you want to use the plugin Elizabeth Tower to increase the size of the Statue, make it an ESM, for example by using xEdit to set the ESM flag on the File Header record.

If you have mod that changes the model of the statue and want it to have correct object LOD, read the included DynDOLOD_Manual.html Custom Settings For Specific Mods - Revamped Assets Skyrim, Sexy Azura Statue

Thank you. I will try these steps right away.