I am currently working on a modlist. The modlist an addon for the STEP: Core guide for Skyrim Special Edition. Since the STEP forums will move in the future and the wiki will be removed i made the mod list as a simple wordpress-page.
Link to the modlist: https://dreadfloppsm....wordpress.com/
The STEP guide is in beta and this mod list will remain in beta/WIP for as least as long as STEP is in beta. For now, consider this a work in progress.
My patches made for the modlist replaces the STEP patch. It comes with a neat FOMOD installer that automatically chooses what to install. The patches consists of a huge bunch of esl-flagged plugins. Since they are esl-flagged you do not have to worry about the old plugin limit. Keeping the patches separated in different plugins helps me when I add, test and replace mods. This also makes both STEP: Core and my mod list mostly modular. There are a few exceptions:
- You need to use the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
- If you are going to use the Creation Club Survival Mode, you should also use Weapon Armor Clothing Clutter Fixes to avoid inconsistencies
- If you are going to use Enhanced Lighting for ENB you’ll have to also use Realistic Water Two and ELFX
The patches are checked against the STEP patch to make sure everything that it patches is patched by my patches too. Since I have made patches (mostly for myself) to patch Lexy’s Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition guide, the patches may contain edits from her patches.
- Test that Dragon Masks and Gemling Queen Jewelry works with UNP.
Add Unique Uniques.DONE!
- Testing to make sure everything else works.
Double check the FOMOD installer to make sure everything that should be installed really is installed.DONE
Removed RLS and added ELFX + Lanterns of Skyrim
Added Majestic mountains
Edited by dreadflopp, 23 January 2020 - 06:35 AM.