IFS - Immersion-Friendly Sorting

quicksilverxii

IFS - Immersion-Friendly Sorting

I have been using STEP for several years, and love to use it as a base compilation. I tried just about every sorting mod imaginable, and found them all too immersion-breaking, what with their brackets, symbols, and other such. I made IFS as a way to sort without all that other stuff in the way. Now that STEP is officially using SE, I want to make my mod as STEP-friendly as possible.

I need to know what I can do to make the sorting names even better for STEP. Currently, the mod doesn't support everything in STEP, but most of them are in the FOMOD. The plan is to add a single patch for STEP covering the whole compilation. The mod page gives a good idea of the thought process I used in naming. I am working on a new version (2.0) that will have names even more in line with the vanilla names, but still sorted.

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated and the purpose of this thread, since I couldn't find anywhere else when searching for "sorting."