Photo
accepted

Smithing Perks Overhaul SE (by kryptopyr)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,040 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 07:34 PM

Discussion topic:
Smithing Perks Overhaul SE by kryptopyr
Mod Picker Link

#2 SaintBourbon

SaintBourbon

Noble

• Citizen
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:19 PM

The current guide does not include a recommended option for this mod, so I tried the 'New Perk Tree' option and it's great! In my current game I immediately put points into the 'Improvement' side of the tree (because that's what I really want to do after all), then as the xp I get from smithing decreased (thanks to the Alternate XP Formula from CCOR) I began investing perks into the other side of the skill tree for the extra xp and gold. It all felt very natural and rewarding, in a way that the vanilla tree never did for me. This is a great addition to the game, I love it!

#3 alphaniner

alphaniner

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:41 AM

The current guide does not include a recommended option for this mod, so I tried the 'New Perk Tree' option and it's great! In my current game I immediately put points into the 'Improvement' side of the tree (because that's what I really want to do after all), then as the xp I get from smithing decreased (thanks to the Alternate XP Formula from CCOR) I began investing perks into the other side of the skill tree for the extra xp and gold. It all felt very natural and rewarding, in a way that the vanilla tree never did for me. This is a great addition to the game, I love it!

Thanks for mentioning this. Even though the latest guide recommends the Vanilla version, the New version just looks too good to pass up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users