Errors with mod instructions for HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit (by skyrimaguas)

Amatheon

I've run into a situation that doesn't seem to have clear instructions.

mod: HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit (by skyrimaguas) + Stone Quarry for Vanilla Rock Texture optional file

The instructions by the author on the nexus for this mod simply state to extract the main file into the data folder and then the same with the optional file, overwriting when prompted. When using MO2 for situations like this do I use the manual or quick install? Manual install doesn't appear by default so the mod is packaged in a way MO2 at least 'thinks' it recognizes. If I do quick install do I give the second one the same name so that it prompts for a merge or replace? Or do I keep separate names and let the nature of MO2 do the overwrite 'in effect' rather than in actual?

I also noticed that on the 'detailed instructions' page the file paths don't match the mod. The mod separates the textures\_byoh and meshes\_byoh folders but on the wiki page they are listed as meshes_byoh without the '\'.

The last part might be answered by the answer from the above two points but the detailed instructions don't specify which mode to hide the files in so I assume they 'are' supposed to be merged in some way but I'm unclear as to how. Would it work if I just quick install both mods, the optional file later in the mod order, and hide the listed files in both mods? Trying to check my understanding on mod architecture in general here.

I have read the Mod Organizer page, including the installing section, but it doesn't remove the ambiguity here. Intuition tells me I can do this with either install method as long as I'm paying attention but I want to see what I can learn here.

Thank you for your time!

I would install the main file normally and then install the optional file with the same name as the main file and select merge.

I'm a bit confused on the instructions to hide the files myself. I initially thought @TechAngel85 had a typo and meant meshes\_byoh and textures\_byoh, but this hides the entirely of the optional file.