1 reply to this topic

#1 Dbonzo

Dbonzo

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:52 PM

Hey Step!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place it has been years since I've checked this out. SO happy to see this is still running strong and thank you to everyone who has put in so much effort!

I Just took the plunge, built a top tier gaming comp and a Valve Index. The game is crazy cool in VR. Just the scale of things. Running out of Helgen left me breathless. Giant spiders had me shook!

Of course now I need to perfect this game with the STEP treatment. I have heard that all SE mods will work in VR. Is this true?

If anyone has ran through the current guide in VR can they let me know what they had to change to adapt it. I'm curious if there are any specific VR mod recommendations, or any mods to stay away from. Also wondering if anyone with similar hardware has done a full build with performance testing. (2080super, AMD3800x) But this may be too much to hope for, like finding a kidney donor compatible to me.

Thanks for any and all help and happy adventuring!

#2 Vistix

Vistix

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:20 PM

I played it on PSVR and loved it but was disappointed there were no mods for it. I tried running it on PC with TriniusPSVR and it worked but since I don't have the proper controllers I couldn't really find a way to get past the naming section. That said from what I've found out a lot of not most mods need to be adapted for VR, especially the ones that use SKSE. I found this so maybe it can be of some use to you: https://docs.google....luKfGtOtdwrsRU0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virtual,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users