STEP Skyrim SE Guide v0.2.0 Beta Release

TechAngel85

STEP Skyrim SE Guide Beta v0.2.0b has been released on the STEP Community Wiki!

Guide Link

Be sure to check out this release's changelog for all the changes which were made!

General Support

Nexus Link

Users will notice a new name change for this release of the Guide. Be sure to read the updated article for the direction we are taking: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:New_Direction

The Mandate has also been update to reflect some of these changes: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:Mandate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majestic Mountains - Cathedral Concept have been update to 2.82. I'm guessing it's ok to install the update. Thank you for all the hard work and effort put into all of this!

The update file does require Blended Roads to be installed but that mod is included in the Landscapes Cathedral Concept mod so we should be good I assume.

Just a heads up - Get Snowy now comes with EastEmpireWarehouse, Obsidian Weathers and Wet&Cold none of which are part of the guide so they have to be manually disabled or deleted.

All that said I'm done with the guide and the game looks great but I'm trying to install mods over it now and I'm sort of stuck at Legacy of the Dragonborn. The main issue I'm having is that it apparently comes with both Book Covers mods already incorporated so I disabled them but now the STEP CR patch is missing Masters. Can I run the game anyway it'll find the right records in LotD or do I have to edit the patch in some way? Right now I'm trying to do things with Wyre Bash but it seems like plugin merging isn't a thing anymore for Skyrim SE or at least it didn't offer me any I could do it for.

Just a heads up - Get Snowy now comes with EastEmpireWarehouse, Obsidian Weathers and Wet&Cold none of which are part of the guide so they have to be manually disabled or deleted.

All that said I'm done with the guide and the game looks great but I'm trying to install mods over it now and I'm sort of stuck at Legacy of the Dragonborn. The main issue I'm having is that it apparently comes with both Book Covers mods already incorporated so I disabled them but now the STEP CR patch is missing Masters. Can I run the game anyway it'll find the right records in LotD or do I have to edit the patch in some way? Right now I'm trying to do things with Wyre Bash but it seems like plugin merging isn't a thing anymore for Skyrim SE or at least it didn't offer me any I could do it for.

Thanks. Got that fixed.

If you don't know how to remove records from the STEP Patch, then you can just leave those those mods in. If LotD truly includes them, then the most it's going to do is just overwrite those mod's files/records, but the STEP Patch will still be happy that the plugins are present.

You can use Wrye Bash to remove the dependency

Hey, I had one doubt. Is the Video Driver Settings intructions, relavant for Skyrim SE STEP? Because in NVidia profiles we are editing Skyrim game, not sure if it applies to SE.

The settings are the same for both games. I've edited the Inspector Guide a bit to include Skyrim SE.

Archived