Bug Fixes SSE (by meh321)

TechAngel85

• 6 months later...

Hey!

So I have been using this mod for some time now and it creates several issues that are quite annoying.

Multiple users have reported the following issues:

- Player headtracking broken.

- Flickering ENB.

- Crash report when closing the game: I had this once but mine was a little bit different. It completely crashed the game on launch and refused to start once. It worked when relaunching it. The report was targeting specifically this mod.

I don't know if the modder is still working on it but as of today it seems not stable enough even if the features are great.

I play in first person, so never see the head-tracking.

I don't play with ENB so I've never seen this, either.
I never gotten a crash report from this mod.

That being said, these could be issues. I think it's a matter of which would you rather have...

• Would you rather have player head-tracking or your spell conditions working as they're suppose to?
  • Would would rather deal with some flicker and keep the mod? Find an ENB that isn't flickering to keep the mod and have your spell conditions working?
  • Do you want working spell conditions or better visuals?

This mod gives really neat bug fixes that goes without saying. I just think that it may be possible to have the fixes without more bugs. Maybe trying to reach out to the mod author?

At least giving a fair warning inside the Detailed instructions of the guide would be nice. I am not entirely convinced I would have installed this mod had I been warned beforehand of the potential issues.

Uninstalling is really simple though by unticking the mod in MO, since this mod is not included in the patches. The supposed bugs introduced are pretty minor and not entirely substantiated. I posted them on the Nexus mod page. ENB is the main issue if true, and we don't include an ENB in STEP. If you can confirm these issues are associated with this mod in the STEP build (without any added customization), then I will update the guide with the introduced bug info. Just ensure you are running STEP and that ticking this mod gives issues and unticking makes them go away.

• 3 months later...

Hey!

So I have been using this mod for some time now and it creates several issues that are quite annoying.

Multiple users have reported the following issues:

- Player headtracking broken.

- Flickering ENB.

- Crash report when closing the game: I had this once but mine was a little bit different. It completely crashed the game on launch and refused to start once. It worked when relaunching it. The report was targeting specifically this mod.

I don't know if the modder is still working on it but as of today it seems not stable enough even if the features are great.

Not had any of these issues. Pretty much essential mod if you have other mods that rely on constant ability spells to apply effects

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Mod updated on Nexus

• Version 10

• Removed the dependency on Windows 10 update 1903 and later
    • The shared SKSE trampoline is now used instead of creating a trampoline for Bug Fixes SSE
    • Settings are no longer optional
    • Many other miscellaneous changes