• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tykune

Tykune

Guard

• Citizen
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

I found a mod that extends on top of Hearthfire that "adds some new, lore-friendly functionality to each homestead, perfectly integrated with Hearthfire's construction system. With Hearthfire Extended installed, you'll be able to customise your home to whatever design you want. You can build any furniture in any room, build new rooms for your cellar, hire new types of servant for your homestead and hire guards to protect it. You'll also be able to brew mead, milk cows, build a well and much more.

Works quite well with Cutting Room Floor (patch included) and it seems quite compatible for Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul as well.

I suggest giving it a nice look as it could be an excellent addition to the STEP guide.

https://www.nexusmod...ition/mods/8450

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,699 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:04 PM

Yep, it's been in the Guide in the past and may still be in the LE Guide. It has some navmesh issues, however, so it's not been included until the author fixes those issues.

#3 Tykune

Tykune

Guard

• Citizen
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:50 PM

Yep, it's been in the Guide in the past and may still be in the LE Guide. It has some navmesh issues, however, so it's not been included until the author fixes those issues.

Do you know which navmesh issues? I could relay the message to the author via Bug reports since it seems they are actively upkeeping the mod.

#4 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,699 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 11:24 AM

Do you know which navmesh issues? I could relay the message to the author via Bug reports since it seems they are actively upkeeping the mod.

I'm just quoting Arthmoor: https://forums.nexus...6#entry75216903

I assumed he found out while working on Oakwood. Such things are hard to see unless you open up the mods in the CK, which is why STEP likely never caught it. The author of Extended has also said the basement navmeshes are messed up. The fact that the mod is completely missing any sort of changelog makes it impossible to know what the author has and hasn't done. However, the author has been absent from the mod for over a year now, so I'm not so sure they're actively modding.

#5 Tykune

Tykune

Guard

• Citizen
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 11:15 PM

I'm just quoting Arthmoor: https://forums.nexus...6#entry75216903

I assumed he found out while working on Oakwood. Such things are hard to see unless you open up the mods in the CK, which is why STEP likely never caught it. The author of Extended has also said the basement navmeshes are messed up. The fact that the mod is completely missing any sort of changelog makes it impossible to know what the author has and hasn't done. However, the author has been absent from the mod for over a year now, so I'm not so sure they're actively modding.

6513ae300c84fc064db91cb73a82a4e5.png

They updated the Special Edition version just last month.

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • 12,699 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 12:38 AM

6513ae300c84fc064db91cb73a82a4e5.png

They updated the Special Edition version just last month.

Just a patch. The actual mod hasn't been updated since Jan 2019.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users