DynDOLOD Black trees on map

ByOs

Question

5 answers to this question

So i'm newbie with modding and not understanding major part of instructions, i'm following a sinitar guide to skyrim nextgen and all works good here, my english isn't so good and i have some troubles to understand certain things

Can you give me a resumed version? or a step by step?

I can not help with 3rd party instructions or guides. You need to ask their author for help.

Actually read the section Trees on the Map in DynDOLOD-Trees.html. 

I couldn't make the explanations and instructions any more clear or direct here than they already are.

You would need to ask a specific question about the options or the instructions if you require more in-depth explanations. 

Choose one of the 3 options and just follow what it says to do. 

Edited by sheson

I've read, and this is very helpful! 

i'll try now fix this, but i'm thinking about

If in DynDOLOD i change LOD Brightness up, from 0 to 10 for example, this worldmap LOD will be on right color instead of black, like on screenshot?

Billboard brightness applies for all LOD Levels as they all use the same object LOD texture atlas. As explained in mentioned section of the manual, the map uses object LOD Level 16.

Instead change the INI settings to not have trees on the map as explained in the manual or adjust the ENB weather settings.