Photo

STEP Skyrim SE Guide v0.3.0 Beta Release

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,936 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 08:02 PM

Updated the patch on Nexus to support changes from AI Overhaul v1.6.

It's possible that some other changes made it in that I was working on for the next release of the Guide. However, if something did make it in, it's not going to harm anything.

#47 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,053 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 11:45 AM

Got it. Thanks

#48 krossbonzz

krossbonzz

Noble

• Citizen
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 03:06 AM

The STEP Guide has always been my "Go To" for years now. I've tried others, but even if it's used as a base model for heavier modding it's great. Informative especially after I actually started reading and following more closely. I used to like my old AMD 7950 SLI setup but after discovering ENB I'll never go back. I use ENB presets from firemanaf. Of course system specs dictate its use or not. NVIDIA Profile Insp I've never used much. For the last few modding sessions I've been adding Pfuscher's Parallax textures after your textures section. It does overwrite quite a bit of course. If I see a redundant mod I will delete it since I assume that's just less the program has to deal with. BethINI has been a wonderful addition imo also. Even after a lot of run throughs I'm still learning, getting ticked off, then learning more. In fact one question that has many views upon search is where to add Falskaar/Bruma etc. I have been sticking them between Resources and Foundation. Thanks to the ModDevs, Software Devs, and STEP Guide personnel my knee has almost healed and it's made Killing Dragons Great again  ::D:

Edited by krossbonzz, 25 September 2020 - 03:09 AM.

#49 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,936 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 12:37 PM

Falskaar and Bruma would go within the "Locations" section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users