STEP Skyrim SE Guide v0.3.0b - Official Bug Reports

I made some adjustments but for White Phial ... that does not have any LQ/HQ options. It just changes the mesh size of the phial.

Keep in mind that the quality options are relative to baseline. These options should only be shown where baseline is not null (and vise versa). E.g., if baseline is the LQ option, then LQ would not be shown in the quality options.

What I meant is that there is an HQ tag shown in the guide, but there are no options available beyond the baseline. The same is true for Majestic Mountains: there do not seem to be any resolutions available other than the baseline value. (Of course, I could be mistaken. But when I looked through Nexus Mods, I could not find any additional resolutions.)

Not sure if this has been brought up or experienced by anyone else, but I’ve run into the issue where cleaning the Dragonborn dlc has caused some areas of Apocrypha to break or disappear so it may or not be better to not clean it at all or update the guide for a manual cleaning of the dlc. For reference here is the exact same major issue I came across that would prevent me from finishing the Dragonborn dlc https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/ex786t/at_the_summit_of_apocrypha_missing_floor/ unticking the “cleaned vanilla masters†did allow for a temporary fix 

Here's a side by side comparison of the area, chapter 6 of waking dreams, that disappears with my cleaned version of the Dragonborn DLC https://imgur.com/a/8TLHGcq

The other books didn't have any missing areas like this but there would be missing squares of the acid water like you can see on the bottom picture on the left.

Tech is looking for the FormID to check ... do you have it per chance?

how many ID's would they need cause I could get several?

Here's a side by side comparison of the area, chapter 6 of waking dreams, that disappears with my cleaned version of the Dragonborn DLC https://imgur.com/a/8TLHGcq

The other books didn't have any missing areas like this but there would be missing squares of the acid water like you can see on the bottom picture on the left.

how many ID's would they need cause I could get several?

ID of that wall with words will do fine because I didn't find that place just running around and there doesn't seem to be a COC location directly to it. I don't really want to dig around in the CK for an hour looking for it.

Just one for any of the components that disappeared.

ID of that wall with words will do fine because I didn't find that place just running around and there doesn't seem to be a COC location directly to it. I don't really want to dig around in the CK for an hour looking for it.

I get 0402c326 for the word wall

Went through the masters cleaning guide again and that area and the water in Apocrypha are back to normal now so no idea what went wrong. I've kept a backup of my original cleaned dragonborn.esm if it could be used to see what went wrong.

Went through the masters cleaning guide again and that area and the water in Apocrypha are back to normal now so no idea what went wrong. I've kept a backup of my original cleaned dragonborn.esm if it could be used to see what went wrong.

Thanks, glad it was a fluke. That ESM wouldn't be of any use to me. Zilav or someone that works on xEdit might find some use in it, but they'll probably want logs too.

Glad that cleaning isn't the issue. It is also possible that something could go wrong in the cleaning process if the instructions aren't followed to the letter (or if they are unclear).

Did you follow these cleaning instructions? Could you try them again from scratch and let us know if the problem persists or not after? If this is what you had followed, then you should have all of the original masters in the game directory. You may want to clean out any files from the xEdit Output to avoid conflating old/new.

Glad that cleaning isn't the issue. It is also possible that something could go wrong in the cleaning process if the instructions aren't followed to the letter (or if they are unclear).

Did you follow these cleaning instructions? Could you try them again from scratch and let us know if the problem persists or not after? If this is what you had followed, then you should have all of the original masters in the game directory. You may want to clean out any files from the xEdit Output to avoid conflating old/new.

Those are the same instructions I followed originally and did again to fix the issue, so I’m guessing I must’ve did something wrong the first pass through