Suggestion: Unlimited Bookshelves Patch Generator

Tykune

I found this mod/patch while looking into various patches and having tested it personally, I have found it to be pretty useful in making books on the bookshelf (with Unlimited Bookshelves) stop acting all wonky, and sit where they should be without clipping each other or getting shoved off to the side/top half-open.

I tested the patch by loading my bookcases up with several books from journeying and the college of winterhold (including the mods on the STEP guide that add additional books as well), and left/entered my home many times to get the books to clip and mess up. So far, it works like a charm. I couldn't get the books to clip or pop out of the bookcase.  :thumbsup: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19160

Edited by Tykune

Yeah, this is just a patcher. It will basically forward the object bounds so they sit correctly. The STEP Patches do this already, but it would be great for anyone needing to create their own patches. It allows a very quick way to patch Unlimited Bookshelves for the load order because there can be quite a few conflicts and it can take a while to patch manually.

Was this a recent addition? With beta 2.0, book clipping and popping out of the bookcase still seemed to be an issue for me, which prompted me to look around for this.

Nope. The Patches have always covered this. I don't have those issues with the few bookcases I've used. Proper bookcases have a collision box in front so you can't grab the items off the shelves (also so they don't fall off when havok is settled). The books may fall over, though, until the bookshelf is full.