Skyrim pre-modded autointaller tool? wabbajack

Aquila70

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't know where to write, I try here.

Years ago I modified Skyrim with mods (one month of work). I would like to do it again but without taking all that time and going crazy again  :wallbash:  ::):

But now I have heard of this program to speed up and perhaps automate the installation of a mod list made by someone, for example yours if you put it there.

What do you think of it? Have you tried it? it's possible?

Thanks!

Here is the link:

So, did you give your mods list? to make it into a mod pack for wabbajack? is it a future project? what's the list of mods called?

Thanks

I don't think they have it up yet, but when it is up, it should just be the "Skyrim Total Enhancement Guide".

I was JUST about to start re-doing the step guide from scratch. Stumbled upon this thread and now I'm considering waiting, lol. If my understanding is correct, whenever they get it added to the site, wabbajack will completely handle the installation of the entirety of the STEP Guide? If so, base or extended? Does it handle things like dyndolod?

Separately: I'm having some confusion with the versioning. Is 2.10.1 the latest guide for LE? If so, I might actually be good because last time I set it up from scratch was Aug 2018 and I still have the profile for that in MO2.

Thanks.

I was JUST about to start re-doing the step guide from scratch. Stumbled upon this thread and now I'm considering waiting, lol. If my understanding is correct, whenever they get it added to the site, wabbajack will completely handle the installation of the entirety of the STEP Guide? If so, base or extended? Does it handle things like dyndolod?

Separately: I'm having some confusion with the versioning. Is 2.10.1 the latest guide for LE? If so, I might actually be good because last time I set it up from scratch was Aug 2018 and I still have the profile for that in MO2.

Thanks.

They would be putting up the LE Guide, but I have no idea when that will be. The latest version of that is 2.10.0. Version 2.10.1 was a developmental Guide that was never released.

Buy are you the creator of the Lexy guide Legacy of Dragonborn? I out to play Skyrim for to many years and i dont know the news:)

In this case compliment! I have some point to know, what are the mods Whose change the combats? Do you use popular wildcate, ultimate combat? And for best camera and movement combat in 3d and in First Person? Tkdoge? Tkhit? Mortal enemies? 3cpo? And so on popular mods? Can you give me a resume? Thanks!

The system requires are at the top of the STEP Guide. We didn't make Lexy's Guide. That was Lexy and her team. You'd need to ask those questions in their forums.

Lexy's LE Guide: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10924-srle-extended-legacy-of-the-dragonborn/

Lexy's SE Guide: https://forum.step-project.com/forum/158-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-se/

Congratulations to you too, :) and your combat system and video camera improved with the mods mentioned? Can you summarize me? Thanks

ps: but your guide is for the Legend version? I still have the standard :) Is there still a promotion from years ago that if you have one they (steam) will give you the special edition for free?

What do you think of my PC system can hold a skyrim with mods? Thanks.