• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VonMourn

VonMourn

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:09 AM

Hello, I am hoping someone can help as I have been struggling with this and it's likely I have missed something obvious. I get random CTDs in exterior areas. This has not happened while in any dungeon/interior/city area so far. I am using Vortex as my mod manager.

My System Specs

LOOT

Additional logs below as they made the post too long.

Edited by VonMourn, 13 May 2020 - 11:19 AM.

#2 VonMourn

VonMourn

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

Net Script Crash Log

SKSE Crash Dump Analysis

Papyrus Log

#3 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:22 AM

I take it there is no custom patching? I see a bunch of individual patches, but nothing custom. I guarantee RWT is at least conflicting with something in your setup that isn't patched, but that shouldn't be the cause of your CTD. However, no custom patching could be the cause.

I'd also verify the QW_* patches. I discovered the majority of these that I tested were out of date.

#4 VonMourn

VonMourn

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for the help! No custom patches. I am struggling to identify the conflict causing this crash, or what is even causing the crash. Once identified I will set about creating a custom patch or finding a solution (hopefully with my skills).

Good shout on the QW patches. These do seem to all be out of date and I will need to work on other solutions for those conflicts.

Thank you again for the input.

#5 VonMourn

VonMourn

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:21 AM

For anyone else having this issue: I've traced the problem to Ice Wolf Pups/Snow Wolf Pups from Immersive Creatures. I haven't yet figured out what is causing the crash, but it is definitely linked to them. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users