File can't be mapped error points to music mod, can't find error

eeekie

Question

Hi, I'm trying to rerun dyndolod again after updating a music merge and some subsequent CR patches, and I'm getting the error "Exception in unit userscript line 249: Load order FileID [F1] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp" with F1 being MusicMerged.esp. I've checked for errors in xedit and I can't find anything within my knowledge base that would cause this error. I'd normally just omit it however it's a master for several CR and Zedit patches (I've also checked for errors within the dependent patches). There's also no other information in the log or bug report that seem to be useful. The lines above the exception read as follows:

[00:00:08.571]    Processing 4 patches from dyndolod\desyncbirdsofprey_all.patch
[00:00:08.669]    Processing 56 patches from C:\Game Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\rules\DynDOLOD_SSE_legacyofthedragonbornv5esm_tamriel.patch
[00:00:08.692]    Adding 1 new to 1 large references for SolitudeWorld in DynDOLOD.esm
[00:00:09.291]    Adding 1 new to 2 large references for SolitudeWorld in DynDOLOD.esm
[00:00:09.881]    Adding 1 new to 3 large references for SolitudeWorld in DynDOLOD.esm
[00:00:10.474]    Adding 1 new to 4 large references for SolitudeWorld in DynDOLOD.esm
[00:00:11.080]    Adding 1 new to 5 large references for SolitudeWorld in DynDOLOD.esm

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Apologies if this is supposed to be in a pinned thread  - I wasn't quite sure. This is for Skyrim SE. 

4 answers to this question

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Load order FileID [xx] can not be mapped to file FileID for file xxx.esp

A: There is a plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

Test if it runs through without the Bashed Patch.

Temporarily disabling a plugin is a troubleshooting step and not a fix.

What tool was used to create MusicMerged.esp?

Edited by sheson

Hey Sheson, thank you. It does not run without the bashed patch; that patch has not been altered and I've run dyndolod several times with it as it stands. 

MusicMerged.esp is actually a downloaded mod straight from Nexus. I'm not sure what tool was used to create it. I installed this in favor of my own custom built music merge (created with zmerge) which had no issue with dyndolod

Hey Sheson, thank you. It does not run without the bashed patch; that patch has not been altered and I've run dyndolod several times with it as it stands. 

MusicMerged.esp is actually a downloaded mod straight from Nexus. I'm not sure what tool was used to create it. I installed this in favor of my own custom built music merge (created with zmerge) which had no issue with dyndolod

Never assume, always test. Broken plugins do not always cause a problem. It also depends on other plugins in the load order if an error comes to light.

Check all plugins but the vanilla game plugins for errors in xEdit.

Download this DynDOLODx64.exe and set Debug=1 in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini

Delete the old log and then run DynDOLOD as usual.

The new log should hopefully has then some info about the involved records causing the problem.

Edited by sheson