Particle Patch for ENB is unavailable - Can I skip it?

Hi!  I used a STEP guide long again for old skyrim, and I decided I wanted to try out the new Special edition.  I was really excited to see that you guys have an updated guide ready to go.

However, the forums for ENBseries appear to be down, and have been for 2-3 days now since I started trying to download this particle patch.  I'm hesitant to go on with the guide without further directions, considering this is a foundational mod.  Is this something I can skip and come back and install later, assuming that the download location comes back up?

Alternatively, is there an alternate (legitimate) location that this mod is hosted?

for reference, the link to the STEP page for the mod is here: https://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_SE_particle_patch_for_ENB#Recommendations

Thank you so much for the help!

Its still down. Will there be an alternative if the link doesn't recover? Will it cause issues not having it? It would really help if anyone in the community could share it if they still have it. Thanks