Not a valid DDS texture

Chef

Question

I'm getting an error, I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong, but I'm not sure what it is.  I even read the FAQ.  My issue is that the files that it says are not valid dds files are not being added by any mod.  I have the Resources mod installed.  And even though the bug report log says the exe is 2.81, its from the archive I downloaded this morning that says 2.82.

I'm using the latest version of MO2.  I reinstalled the Resources mod 2x just in case something got corrupted.

Like I said, I'm sure its me doing something stupid, but I can't figure it out.  If anyone could lend a hand I would appreciate it.  And if I have not provided all info needed, I will provide whatever I need to.

Q: DynDOLOD.exe: Error [preparing|creating] textures for atlas: Error loading textures\*.dds: Not a valid DDS texture

A: The mentioned texture is corrupted and needs to be fixed or replaced. This sometimes seems to happen with specific MO2 versions under Windows 10, the exact cause is currently unknown.

A: Look up the texture path in MOs right window Data tab to find out which mod supplies it. Reinstall the textures from the mod, DynDOLOD Resources or TexGen output, whichever it is.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.7z

bugreport.txt

2 answers to this question

Thank you so very much.  I was unaware of that feature of xEdit.  Found them right away in a bsa that was made up of loose textures I had packed at some point.  Everything completed succesfully.

That you so much.