Mod list

devnull

Hello there, modding noob here.

I don't know how I got this so wrong, but I thought that the mods with the green flag were sufficient for a minimal installation. So my question is: am I supposed to install all the mods listed? Or may I install a little portion just to make a "test" installation and then proceed to install the mods I want? How do I know which mods are mandatory and which aren't?

Thanks

The Guide is meant to be installed as a whole, not parted out. The green indicator means that mods is a master to one or both of the STEP Patches, therefore, must be installed to use the Patches.

What you want is a STEP Build, however, those don't really exist yet. Not until we are able to build the wiki structure for them. The ETA on that is unknown for the moment because we are waiting on an update to the wiki software that addresses a bug with new versions of PHP.

So I started playing and I was wondering if there's a way to tell if everything is working. For example, how many entries should I have in the left part of the MCM menu? I have 23 if I recall it correctly.

So I started playing and I was wondering if there's a way to tell if everything is working. For example, how many entries should I have in the left part of the MCM menu? I have 23 if I recall it correctly.

I haven't counted them, but that sounds about right. You'll know when you don't come across any major issues.  :lol: Sounds like you're in the game so that is a good start!