So I originally posted the issues I'm having on here: https://github.com/N...mment-650975164 though I felt the guy was being a bit...I guess he thought I was a simpleton or something, but the responses didn't help me at all. I haven't run anything in administration, because that's a risky step and I'd rather thoroughly understand and fix the actual problem rather then mask it over.
1. I tried following the gentleman's instruction by adding FNIS as a Tool with the "Add Tool" option found on the Vortex Dashboard; Vortex is still reading FNIS as uninstalled and fails to run tool on deployment altogether.
2. The gentleman didn't specify where I could start on a Windows 10 computer on how to find what's blocking the Vortex Mod Manager files, if that's the case; so I need something to go off of here, telling me it's not Vortex's fault doesn't help me. Like a student trying to understand, I need someone to just simplify an explanation for me, guiding me to understand where my fault was so I not only fix the error but don't replicate it again in the future. If I can be pointed in the right direction on file locations or option in my computer, that'd be very appreciative and I won't be so inclined to ask fifty-million questions of exhaustive effort and the link posted on that forum does content pictures I took containing my computer information and the issues experienced.
3. If it was a virus gained from downloading mods, which I usually download ones saying they're safe typically, how do I protect my Vortex/computer in the future? Are there signs to detect if a mod was shady? I do run actively on my computer Malwarebytes Premium and it didn't detect anything, so why my computer would "lock out"/"block" the Vortex from permissions is heavily confusing me.
4. Is there preferences I should edit in my computer somewhere to negate Windows 10 from blocking program permissions? I know this is common sense to some people, but I'm pretty technologically illiterate so please don't be too harsh or exasperated with me :)
5. Does anyone know how to get rid of that blasted blank file stuck in my Downloads folder ;(
Thank you everyone who responds, I deeply appreciate the feedback!