Skyrim LE Most Recent S.T.E.P Guide Link?

FuzzyDuck

Question

As the title says!

I know the site, wiki and all is going of ver a turmoil right now. 
Saw the announcement of rolling back from the project for a new system for the site and stuff. 
And, i'm sorry if it's repeated but, i wanted to ask, where can i find a link, to the most recent version of STEP for the LE Skyrim? 
On the main wiki page, it gives us the STEP:0.3.0b, that for what i understood is a preview of the SE release that will be given in the future. 

I've been wanting to go back into Skyrim, specially on LE and wanted to ask if yah folks could point out to me the latest version of S.T.E.P guide for Skyrim LE up on the wiki right now. 
Sorry if it's pointed somewhere else, i've searched a little but my potato brian couldn't find it. 

Also thanks for all the work beeing done! 

Anyway, sorry for any big grammar error, english isn't my native eé

Edit: Seconds after i posted it, i found this page : https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.1  
Would it be? 
Or this :https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

Edited by FuzzyDuck

5 answers to this question

I added a link to the LE guide on our main wiki page (link at top of forums). We no longer officially support that guide on the forums though.

Ohh thank yah :D 

No problem, i imagine that, for LE the only one that will be supported, when released will be the 3.0.0 version isn't it? 

Ohh thank yah :D 

No problem, i imagine that, for LE the only one that will be supported, when released will be the 3.0.0 version isn't it? 

We are not officially supporting LE or future LE guides from here on out ... unless someone wants to maintain support for that. Tech doesn't intend to though, and I am no longer running it either.

OoO
I thought ther would be an last update to the LE guide, and then only for SE, at least i remember this beeing announced on Tech post about the development.
Well that's sad, but understandable >: 
Will take a look on that guide, maybe i can try  do something on it, and for SE will wait for the background issues going on to finish and the proper guide to be released \o>
Again thanks for all the work on this project \o>