Glorious Glaciers (by T4gtr34um3r)

z929669

Sorry for format.  These are shots with and without enb, generally the brighter ones are without.  Double apologies for lack of consistency.  Not super savvy with this whole process.
FQJSQ27.jpeg

po4GSOL.jpeg

cWISiuA.jpeg

p3R354Q.jpeg

0txJWUv.jpeg

ZrvpB7Q.jpg

... didn't think to do enb on/off for this last one
za3dyuQ.jpeg

The one thing I see super clearly in every one of z's shots; ice, floes, snow and so on all have very different coloration / value that make each part of them look almost like completely different objects.  each part sticks out from the others and makes them noticeable.  

In my examples with Glorious Glaciers and Majestic Mountains landscape snow / ice, the tiling is way less noticeable and each part of the equation works better with the others, as far as I'm concerned

oAeZ3od.jpeg

KVap9MS.jpg

I don't have compares here as I don't have a STEP install, and I'm not sure a vanilla compare would be valuable.

* as I said previously, this is with my setup which is not STEP; what's relevant is likely that I'm using Obsidian Weathers.  Both shots are without ENB.

Edited by z929669

In order to post relevant compares for this mod, you need to have a STEP install. Reason is because this replacer is so dependent upon landscape textures (Cathedral landscape in this case). This is one of our issues. Unfortunately, CL is very specific in how it treats landscape to account for their terrain noise map and grass blending. This means that any snow/ice outdoor textures need to be designed for CL.