I can't find any help on this anywhere online...

Reverend

Question

First let me state, I'm on an xbox 1x. I am not new to mpdding, and rarely ask for load order help. I don't need any noob lectures or drop this mod or that, so don't bother wasting our time here. Thanks, onto my trouble.

I am a big fan of Open Cities Skyrim(OCS), Immersive Citizens AIO(ICAIO), and Immersive wenches(1.5)(IW). I'm trying to make them the core of my game. The problem is trying to figure out the best load order for these 3, plus 2 patches. ICAIO-OCS and IW-ICAIO. I am getting random ctds and freezes, of course. I have many other mods active, but I am very confident my problem comes from these 5 being ordered wrong. I have spent hours researching this problem, and reordered and removed mods to accommodate this core setup and any incompatibilities.

Current order;

IW

OCS

ICAIO

IW-ICAIO

ICAIO-OCS

Any help here would be awesome.

Happy gaming!!!

2 answers to this question

I have no idea if LOOT or some version of it can be run on the Xbox, but if not, then I'd suggest setting up on a PC (if possible) and running LOOT. You should still be able to reference LOOT by looking at their data ... there should be a way to access LOOT rules outside of the program or use LOOT to sort a plugin list. But I'm not sure exactly how though. That's what I'd research anyway. Even if your load order is correct, there is still likely a CTD issue due to some incompatibility. The Xbox environment also has its own quirks, I would guess.

It could also be an issue with save game ... new char or save game issue? Both?

It's really tough to give advice for Xbox, since you don't have the kind of control and tools as on the PC. Your load order seems logical at a glance though.

Yeah, sadly I don't have skyrim available for PC. I appreciate the response all the same. I have decided to for go this set up for the time being...

Edit; I only test completed mod lists with new characters. All LO attempts resulted in eventual, random ctd's.

Edited by Reverend