Good texture replacers from LE in STEP SE

Eudex

I think Blade of Woe is in Rustic Armor and Weapons. I'll let @TechAngel85 answer the question, but I do know that any LE mods should require no changes to work properly with SE since we don't want the complexity of converting plugins with Creation Kit or converting meshes/textures.

Most texture mods will port over without issue. Landscape textures will not because they require an alpha channel in SE, but didn't in LE. That's the only thing to remember I can think of. Meshes will port over 98% of the time without issues and without the need to run them through optimization tools.

To answer more directly, you can suggest LE mods for SE. Please do so the the their respective forums.

As for BoS, I was under the impression that the SE port of BoS had some of the individual armors incorporated that weren't in the LE version? Need to check on that.

To clarify what I said about bos, cabal released updated versions of some armors included in bos. However these updates never incorporated in bos. SE port of bos is a direct port with BC7 compression of old LE version, hence these updates are not in STEP SE. They may stray further away from vanilla idk but they are visually superior in terms of what comments say.