Load order FileID [57] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

swiftfoxmark2

Question

Here's the bottom portion of the second screenshot:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ep8Bm4Z6EZsKB-UMZ-qR05yw0fFb102n/view?usp=sharing

And here's the Smashed Patch:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDCJEBFQhMky8e2GlEVgDj5XEyi-81q_/view?usp=sharing

So it looks like the Smashed Patch is using the records from Music Mods Merged and it changes the ZNAM Music record.  But that's the only record I'm seeing that Music Mods also changes there.

In my limited experience using Smash and Dyndolod together, I first run texgen then dyndolod without any smash patch in the load order. WHen they are all done, I make a smash patch without the textgen or dyndolod esps in the load order. WHen that's done I load them all into xedit to polish any stragglers between the two and save the changes into a seperate esp to patch the differences.

I'd be happy to hear if I'm missing something, but I only get errors like you're seeing when I try to run dyndolod on a load order with a smash patch in it.

Temporarily removing plugins from the load order is a trouble shooting step and not a fix.

The load order should be finalized before generating LOD.

DynDOLOD is a modified xEdit. It copies the winning overwrite records from the plugins in the load order to build the DynDOLOD plugins.

Any errors that happen while copying are typically because of issues in the plugins. Sometimes because there is something wrong in the process. Whatever the cause, it should always be fixed.

If the load order changes after the DynDOLOD plugins were created, then there might be outdated records in the DynDOLOD plugins. So either modified records need to be forwarded or conflicts resolved.

Edited by sheson