Before we upgrade the wiki, we'll be performing some periodic cleaning and updating of pages, templates, etc. This includes several actions:
- Users may notice some changes to content, formatting of content, template styling, etc.
- Anything that is deemed no longer desired/needed will be deleted without notice.
- All "Pack" content will be removed.
- As such, users may notice things missing from their pages or old templates being converted to newer ones. Any of this is done due to the cleanup.
- Any missing user content will be the result of it being too much maintenance to fix things such as broken links, which fill out our maintenance reports. Such content obviously isn't being maintained and will simply be removed.
- Anything that is questionable will be added to the Candidates for deletion category.
- Users can check this category for any pages that we're considering removing.
- Please see the individual page's talk page for discussion regarding the content removal.
- Anything that is considered outdated, but is neither being considered for deletion or updating, will be added to the Archives category.
Not all updates will be recorded below, but periodic updates will be posted from time to time.
Updated STEP Content
Updated General Content
- All content has been assigned a category. All content on the wiki should receive a category when being created as this help maintain the content structure.
- Many missing links across the wiki have been removed or restored.
- Icon template has replaced the old "Ask", "No", and "Yes" templates across the wiki.
- Alert and alert small templates have replaced the old "Bug", "Construction", "MCM Note", "MO Note", "Notice", and "Warning" templates, as well as, their smaller counterparts. Alert small also has the "FO3 Note", "FNV Note", and "Loot Rule" templates merged into it.
- Most of the the unused files have been removed. Users should remember when updating images on pages to upload a new version of the existing image rather than simply uploading a new image. Doing the latter creates a lot of abandoned files. Doing the former also retains a version history for the file.
- All of the active galleries from the Mod pages have been removed. The gallery option will be removed from the Mod Form for the platform update as it's been deemed redundant and unnecessary.