That is what my game looks like outside of Whiterun. The only reason the stonewalls are correct is because I'm standing right outside the horse stables and am close enough. But the stoneroad texture is off but most annoyingly is the vanilla ugly yellow roofs. I use Noble Skyrim as a base and have Skyrim 2018, 2019 and 2020 all overwrite it. I don't think there is a single vanilla texture left in my game so why am I seeing vanilla LODs like this?
For clarification's sake, this is how I ran TexGen (I did all of this thru MO2):
1. Ran LOOT to get my load order in order
2. Made sure prior TexGen Output folder and DynDOLOD Output folder were deleted
3. Ran TexGen
4. When finished, right clicked on the TexGen Output folder and selected "Add to Archive"
5. Moved the newly created archive of the TexGen folder into MO2, placed at the bottom of the mod list and activated it
6. Ran DynDOLOD
7. In the Advanced window, I clicked on "High", then selected all of the available worldspaces, scrolled down to the "tree" section, made my selections and hit ok.
8. After about 30 minutes, DynDOLOD finishes and I do the exact same to the DynDOLOD Output folder as I did to the TexGen Output folder in step 4 and 5, placing it below TexGen Output and activating it
DynDOLOD Resources is above everything that touches meshes and textures.
How do I fix this?