Hello there! I'm currently following Lexy's LOTD Mod List and I'm now near the end trying to get DynDOLOD to work.
The first 5 times or so I tried running it I kept getting an error that said something like "Exception in unit process line 87: Access violation at address 000000000041580e"
I had to delete the logs because there was too much text to fit inside a pastebin. After deleting them I tried running it one more time and now it's coming up with "Exception in unit process line 87: Invalid pointer operation".
It always stops working around the 8 minute mark, with Solstheim I believe. The task manager also shows it uses almost 100% of my RAM.
Here are the latest logs: