Newbie Question - aMidianBorn Imperial / Stormcloak

Zeelia

Thanks to STEP and this community for such a vast array of resources for new modders! I wanted to clarify something in the SE Guide - the links indicate that there is an SE version, but the links direct to Oldrim versions, which MO2 was only to happy to point out when I downloaded the imperial mod. I searched the Nexus for Skyrim SE versions of these mods, and did not locate them. Is it OK to install the Oldrim 2K textures? Or should I just skip those mods so I don't bork things.

Thanks in advance for the assist, I modded Oldrim a bunch but am only modding SE for the first time after a several year Skyrim break, and I really don't want to bork things. I know enough to know I don't know enough  ::D:

aMidianBorn Imperial Light and Studded and aMidianBorn Stormcloak Officer Armor contain only textures that are fully compatible with both Skyrim Legendary Edition and Skyrim Special Edition. You'll find a few other texture mods from Skyrim Legendary Edition used in the guide as well and these are all safe to use with Skyrim Special Edition.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Since it has been years since I attempted modding I was concerned I might have missed something in translation...I know the STEP folks know what they are doing, any issues would be clearly PEBCAK in nature.  ::D: