Access violation on chimneyextsnow.nif from Farmhouse Chimneys

Hype

Question

Hey guys,

my Dyndolod run completed successfully but I found this access violation in the log.

I opened the nif in Nifskope and it looks fine to me. Not sure if it's important so I thought I'll post it here :-)

[00:00:48.722]    Can not read Root block from meshes\farmhousechimneys\chimneyextsnow.nif Access violation at address 000000000130DEC8 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000093130078
[00:00:48.728]              Ignoring FC_ChimneyExtSnow [sTAT:0E00C652] in FarmhouseChimneys.esp for dynamic LOD

Cheers
Hype
Edited by Hype

9 answers to this question

Thanks. Could you check if this error is repeatable?

Just start DynDOLOD and run it again and check if the error shows up again. You can kill it via task manager once it is beyond that part and just delete anything that was saved to the output folder so to not disturb your setup.

I ran it again, this time it had an access violation on a different file.

[00:00:48.808] Can not read Root block from meshes\manny_gf\manny_gf_campfire01landburningsand.nif Access violation at address 000000000130DEC8 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 00000000A2AA0078
[00:00:48.813]           Ignoring manny_GF_Campfire01LandBurningSand [MSTT:11014397] in Gray Fox Cowl.esm for dynamic LOD

Strange, isn't it?