Moss Rocks (by SparrowPrince)

Neovalen

Any opinions on how invasive the mod is? Looking at the screenshots and judging from that it looks a slight bit too much for my taste. Thoughts?

EDIT: I'm gonna install it and judge myself - I always suggest people to do that with my mods, so I should listen to myself.

Any opinions on how invasive the mod is? Looking at the screenshots and judging from that it looks a slight bit too much for my taste. Thoughts?

EDIT: I'm gonna install it and judge myself - I always suggest people to do that with my mods, so I should listen to myself.

That's what my thoughts were as well. A little here and there would be okay where moss would actually grow, but it appears to be a little too much.

New version is up for this mod and it chucks away the dynamic shader. Bethesda's shader was doing my head in with those stretches so I took action. I need to stop having such OCD with my mods. ;)

The man's unstoppable - he may have to be physically restrained from modding.

Lighter version is also now up, and I'd recommend checking it out.

I have currently defined my break as a break from WATER. I think working on that was zapping my creativity somehow. ;) After I have mega-updated everything I will go on a proper break. A REAL break! :) Then the restraints will cometh! So what are your thoughts on 1.1? It was drastic change, but that texture stretching was not going to be the boss of me!

IMO, it's a case of something lost/something gained.  The original looked amazing in most scenes, but with the stretching and a bit too much greenery in others.  I think with the new version, though it loses something in some comparisons, is a better choice, as it never looks less than good.

Okay, cheers. The dynamic shader is nice, but it does seem so unfinished (no smooth blending and stretching). I must have gone out my mind trying to combat those things. The only answer was the current 1.1. I will add the forest cliff variations in the next version. That should look nice and give it a bit more coverage in lush areas. Thanks again bud.

• 5 months later...