Wrye Bash Guide

z929669

Question

The Beta Wrye Bash Guide to STEP Installation is available

on THE WIKI

Based on the advice I received from users here, I will be asking TC to host on his site if he wishes. I will also host right here on the STEP wiki site when final. It is not yet final, but I will make it so once we have a fully compatible BOSS-Wrye Bash implementation to support Skyrim v1.5.

Hi, i'm new with Wrye Bash and i have some conflicts and i don't understand how to fix it, can you help me please?

it's a screenshot of my Wrye Bash, in the WIKI of Wrye Bash in section of "installing mods/Set the Installation Order, i realy don't undestand how to do it, if you can look to my Bash if the order seam to be ok, if not, tell me how please, thank you for help.

Edit: By Aiyen: Your question have been put into its own post in the Wrye bash support forum! 

Call to volunteers to help update the WB guide to account for LOOT and WB updates for Skyrim. Most of the info I included in the current guide pertains to WB setup and mod package org and Installers Tab (my favorite aspect of WB, contrary to popular opinion about Bashed patching ... which is also great, but not as great, IMO ... especially for Skyrim).

I just need content editors to add content. i will continue to manage look/feel/flow of this and other site guides. just no time to delve into WB changes and changes to other related tools in order to update the guide.

Likewise, the coverage of the Mods, INIs and Saves Tabs are slim to nonexistent.

Anyone/everyone: EDIT AWAY PLEASE!

Hi there - Bash 307 beta is nearly out - nightlies are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7b5ily482re0khs/AAD3vAWMVJNIpuS30tsdVte5a?dl=0

The guide is indeed ancient history - so how I go about editing this ?

The guide is just a wiki page and anyone with a STEP account may edit it. If there are substantial edits to be made you may consider using a text editor to format your code then just paste that in rather than working in the editing window. Just in case anything odd happens with the site.