83Willows-1 EYE OPEN- creep Nightmother and Coffins

Staind716

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the upload... Now' date=' do we need more dropbox space? Should I look into that or is this something the community here already has?[/quote']

Aside from the 5 admins, there's no central Dropbox for the sites, it's just that a lot of people use it and have extra space.  There's also Google Drive, which offers 5GB for free, but there's no referral system.

If you're looking to contribute money towards development, best bet is to make a donation to the Paypal link on the Nexus site.  

Thanks for the upload... Now' date=' do we need more dropbox space? Should I look into that or is this something the community here already has?[/quote']

It's really my personal space I'm using, so the only reason I'm asking for people to use my referral is that most large free accounts have already used their referrals and it's both me and the person using the referral increasing their free space, so if you haven't registered with it, I highly recommend it for a little personal space in the cloud.

Other alternative services include Microsoft's Skydrive, Ubuntu One, Amazon Cloud, Google Cloud Storage, Box.net, SugarSync, and probably a number of others.

And yes, I've increased my free space using various available ways (more details at dropbox), still got plenty of referrals to go, though. The point being, Skyrim files are not the only ones I'm sharing or have in my personal cloud space, so any increase is good for me, since I'm at 90% load already.

It's really my personal space I'm using' date=' so the only reason I'm asking for people to use my referral is that most large free accounts have already used their referrals and it's both me and the person using the referral increasing their free space, so if you haven't registered with it, I highly recommend it for a little personal space in the cloud.

Other alternative services include Microsoft's Skydrive, Ubuntu One, Amazon Cloud, Google Cloud Storage, Box.net, SugarSync, and probably a number of others.

And yes, I've increased my free space using various available ways (more details at dropbox), still got plenty of referrals to go, though. The point being, Skyrim files are not the only ones I'm sharing or have in my personal cloud space, so any increase is good for me, since I'm at 90% load already.[/quote']

I have plenty of space in my DB, my only problem would be the bandwidth limit.

uploaded elsewhere i'd say no...at least i do not know.... maybe there's something on modgames btw . (there's always something on modgames...with proper permission ...or not :/ )

yep anyway .... she's currently out for holidays but will be back in a week or two.

At one point (order) would you reccomend installing this if we did have a copy of it?

Great work on STEP 2.2!

Im sorry I wrote that in a confusing way.  What I meant to say was, while we install STEP 2.2 now, at what point in the STEP 2.2 process would you recommend installing it now?  I realize this isnt official, but I bet you all have a pretty good idea. 

I have the old copy and Im going  to install it anyway.  ATM, I would guess towards the end of the environmental texture process and just make good decisions with overwrites.