Mod Suggestions for SR - Post in STEP Mods Forum

There is also this 

Monster Mod by Dogtown1 and Ironman5000

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35631/?

I will say there is a few monsters that are very annoying and that spawn at low levels and is nearly impossible to kill... Well, or I could be terrible.

There is also an invisible monster that is bugged... Pm me if you want to know where these monster problems occur. 

I cant remember the names off the top of my head, sorry

• 1 month later...

Hi Neo,

I would like to make a recommendation regarding the ENB Manager used in the guide.

I was tracking and actually using, since its early stages, the ENB Man - An ENB Manger
I have found it quite amazing, fast and with a lot of error-free features.
Its latest version is simply awesome and I would highly recommend it over the ENB Manager used in SR:LE.

Please do have a look and let us have your opinion!

Thank you!  ::):

If you want to suggest any mods for SR, please do so in the Mods forum. The Mods forum is our central repository of mod suggestions for STEP, SRLE, FNV and other guides. This enables all of our members and guide creators a "one-stop-shop" for referencing or commenting on mods.

Posting about mods on this thread is almost always redundant or is otherwise inefficient, since Mods forum already contains a thread devoted to a mod, or it does not, and info on the mod of interest gets buried on this thread.

HINT: Use the tagging system, and tag mods you like for SR as 'Skyrim Revisited'. Neo and others can then do an Advanced Search using that tag.

We even have built-in "Prefix Tags" to distinguish mods suggested for a particular game:
[sKYRIM]
[OBLIVION]
[FALLOUT 3]
[FALLOUT NV]
[MORROWIND]
etc.

Tags and prefixes can be chosen or added during thread creation ... or they can be added by the thread creator by using "the full editor".

This may seem like a PITA to some of you, but having a centralized 'repository' of all mod discussions pertaining to whatever guide(s) reduces clutter and consolidates information in as logical a fashion as possible in the forum format.