9 replies to this topic

#1 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

I've moved the unzipped folder for the Ancient Nord armour fix into the Wrye Bash installer window but now it has a diamond coloured in red which seems to mean: "Some or all of the files in the package are not installed as configured." I'm confused. Did I do something wrong? I'm trying to read the guide and I read the glossary for the acronyms but I'm still confused. My flatmate has already given up and I doubt I'm getting any more help from him. Actually, I had to do everything myself because he didn't read the tool's guides properly. == Overview Type: Project Structure: Simple Size: 60 KB Modified: 05/12/2011 23:40:56 Data CRC: E600D33A Files: 1 Configured: 1 (60 KB) Matched: 0 Missing: 1 Conflicts: 0 == Configured Files meshes\armor\draugr\1stpersondraugrarmormale_0.nif

#2 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

I managed to get the Appropriately Attired Jarls mod in so I'm extra confused as to what I'm doing wrong.

#3 Farlo

Farlo

Dragon Prince

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

What file is missing? It should say in the "Missing" tab. Most of the time you can fix this by right-clicking the top bar and selecting "Anneal all". Another thing to do is restart WB so that it can refresh its cache. The cache can also get screwed up if you manually edit, add, or remove a file in the Data folder instead of doing it through WB. If nothing else, uninstall the mod, delete the files, re-download them, and try again. WB also works a lot better if you package all the mods into archives through WB (right-click -> "Pack to archive"), it makes the caching process a hell of a lot faster.

#4 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

The only file that is in it is missing. I'll try again following your instructions later on when I've not got a headache. Thanks for the help.

#5 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I skipped the ancient nord fix because I don't care about it and now the argonian decapitation one is doing this. it says these are missing: meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleheadargonian.nif meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00013284.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001328D.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00013373.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001360A.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001403E.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001412E.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001412F.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00014130.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001B072.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0001C3AA.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00020040.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0002E447.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000457FE.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0004C735.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00055A1C.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00055B40.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\0006CD5B.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000BBDA0.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C1A9F.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3C9F.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3CA1.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3CA3.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3CA5.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3CA7.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000C3CA9.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000D5046.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000E9DAB.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00103512.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00105552.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00105554.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00105561.NIF meshes\actors\character\facegendata\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00106118.NIF I tried the anneal all, I tried restarting wrye bash, i've redownloaded the file a few times already, I packed to archive...

#6 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

have you rightclicked on the package and selected "Install"?

#7 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

I did but it didn't turn up in the mod list.

#8 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hmm, the next mod seemed to be doing the same thing but once I installed it it showed up on the mod list. But the Argonian one still isn't showing up there?

#9 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

well, I can say for sure that only mods with .esm or .esp files show up in the mod list. Argonian Decap Fix doesn't have an esp, only meshes, so the files are installed to your skyrim\Data\meshes directory. You cannot disable any loose files except .esp/.esm files through your so-called "load-order" which essentially is your "Mod-List" in Wrye Bash. What is the color of the square in front of Argonian Decap Fix in your Installers Tab? If it is green, everything works alright. If not, maybe you should look at your bash.ini whether you've setup your skyrim-paths correctly.

#10 LynziRaeighn

LynziRaeighn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

Ahhhhhhhhh, I understand now. Okay, all is good and green.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users